- news concerning cialis online stores
- cialis professional
- discount viagra
- buy cheap atrovent of ohio
- website in reference to colchicine for sale out of north carolina
- sites about buy cheap spiriva
- ask in relation to buy arcoxia without prescription of connecticut
- flovent for sale out of mississippi
- read in relation to buy lumigan among washington
- buy generic estrace
Some new estuarine crocodiles (Crocodylus porosus) have come into the billabong for the wet but none more welcome than 18 new freshwater (Crocodylus johnstoni) crocodiles who hatched out of the egg (s) in November.
Djarradjin Billabong is part of the Murrumburr clan estate in central Kakadu. Flood water is flowing in from Lightning Dreaming near Nourlangie Rock (Burrungui) as well as Sandy Billabong (Djalillbarr) upstream.
There were 2 croc nests in the sandy banks of Djarradjin Billabong and we (and our tourists) were monitoring their progress from when the eggs were laid in July. Hopefully a few of the baby Gumugen will be the star attractions of the 2007 night wildlife boat cruise. Crocs will spread out into Kakadu’s wetlands as the wet season continues and will return to the billabong when floodwaters recede in Banggereng season.